Newspaper Advertising is one of the most popular medium to advertise among many options for advertising available. Newspaper is a part of the daily routine of almost all people Living in India which makes it one of the most important advertising medium at the present for business sector. Being a part of the traditional medium and a habit of a common man, newspaper adverting can prove to be one of the major platforms to portray your brand on for delivery.
1. Target Specific Location: Newspaper is a located or geography targeted advertising medium such as a Town or City. One can target a specific location and boost up sales for the particular area.
2. Popularity: Newspaper advertisement is one of the most popular medium due to its tradition and daily habit among Indians, making it one of the most popular mediums to advertise.
3. Convenience: Newspaper is conveniently readable anywhere, anytime and any moment.
4. Flexibility: Newspaper advertising provides flexibility in the size and placement of the ad. In a case where your advertising budget is small, you can create an ad consisting of small size to keep cost to a minimum and allow consistency in ad flow for brand building and lead generation.
5. Readership: Advertising readership in India is very high and still growing, reaching a huge number of population.
6. Brand Building: Newspaper marketing also ads credibility to the brand due to its relevancy and popularity.
1. Agency Discount: InnoThoughts will pass Agency discount to the client on the gross media rates applicable on the following considerations:
2. Value Proposition: InnoThoughts would work on a systematic plan towards bringing the applicable gross rate down over a period of 6-12months.
3. Press Releases: InnoThoughts will explore with Journalists to initiate Press release of events at a significantly lower cost.
4. Improved communication: InnoThoughts will help streamline communication with local media houses and teams.
5. Strong Domain understanding: We understand this industry segment very closely. Application of same can help you choose media properties effectively.
Q1. What is the price or cost of advertising in newspapers?
A. The cost of advertising in newspaper differs and varies greatly from one to another newspaper reason being the location of its popularity and readership, its edition, page, main and supplement page.
Q2. How to know about the readership count of the newspaper?
A. Readership is a number of readers of the newspaper. This can be acquired by the reports of Indian Readership Survey or Audit Bureau of Circulations.
Q3. How many days in advance do I need to book my ad ?
A. One needs to intimate at least 3 days in advance before booking an ad as some newspaper schedule the ad placements 2 days prior and some a day prior.
Q4. How do I get discounts on Newspaper Advertisements?
A. One can get a discount based on Size, Brand Domain and Commitments of Ad inserts in the newspaper. Rest you can leave it to the ad agency once you share this data.
Q5. Will newspaper companies help me with creation of designs for ads?
A. No, The newspaper company will not help in creation of designs of the ads. Newspaper agencies can help you ad design but with a separate cost inured.
Q6. In what form should I provide the Advertisements designs in?
A. You can provide the advertisement designs in PDF and EPS format or extension.
Q7. Can I cancel or reschedule the Ads once booked?
A. Yes. Advertisers can cancel the ad after booking provided the Newspaper ad has already not been placed for print.
Q8. What steps needs to be taken to place an ad in Newspaper?
A. The following steps are taken into consideration to place the ad without any inconvenience:
Q9. How would I know if my ad was published?
A. The newspaper agency would share a soft copy of the ad the day the ad has been printed.