"You can't rest on your #1 ranking - because the guy at #2 isn't resting. He's still improving his site. So keep yourself updated
about the new SEO rules and regulations."
Here are some tips that will help you to boost your ranking.
1. What is White Hat SEO?
White Hat SEO is one of the SEO techniques that a Search engine always likes. Usage of SEO techniques, tricks and tactics by following search engine rules and regulations, algorithm and policies are known as White Hat SEO.
2. What is Black Hat SEO?
Black Hat SEO or Negative SEO is a common term for doing SEO Spamming Techniques. Usage of SEO by not following policies and regulations of search engine is called as black hat SEO. Some of the black hat SEO techniques are
• Providing duplicate content on the page or Low Quality content.
• Getting backlinks from spammed or adult sites.
• Giving keyword stuffed content on the page with background color.
• Getting too much backlinks from a single page with different anchor text that targets a single page of your website.
3. Writing SEO rich Contents for Web page.
It’s important that if search engine traffic is your only goal, your results will probably suffer. In order to please both the search engines (who will reward you with high rankings over time) and potential customers and return visitors, you need to offer value above and beyond search engine optimization. In other words, don’t produce “thin” content that ranks and get clicks, but doesn’t provide any additional value to the search engine user. Sites that promote “thin,” low-value content run the risk of being penalized by Google; they also tend to have high bounce rates and low conversion rates. So writing contents that are SEO friendly and contents that fulfill visitors need is important to get more traffic.
4. Panda, penguin and hummingbird Algorithms Update
Keep Reading Updates of Google various search engine algorithms.
We find it a great achievement wherein the updated version of Panda and Penguin updates 4.1 (Google SEO algorithm) has ruled out most of the SEO servicing companies on the basis of sub standard work. We have been listed in the few who have been accredited for quality in SEO services. With this confidence we are beginning a new year and require your support and well-wishes.
The 4.1 Version comes with the better filter for SEO
• Panda will lower the ranking of sites with less of content
• It will target the sites with duplicate contents
• It will also target machine generated contents (Often refer as spun content)
• Google will now helps small web or business to do better via “Softer” panda in Google search
5. Doing optimized On-page changes.
Doing optimized On-page will include following key points
• Title tag of web page.
• Meta description
• Image Alt tag optimization
• Writing optimized Head tag (H1/H2/H3)
• Keyword Density In Site Content
• Text To HTML Ratio Optimization
These On-page activities play an important role while improving the ranking. Do all these on-page activities for all web pages in your site with standard keyword consistency. Stuffing keywords too much will also affect your ranking. Meta title length - 50 to 60 characters Meta description length – 150 to 160 characters
6. Quality Off-page activities.
We do off-page activities for getting more backlinks. The backlinks should be of good quality. Doing off- page includes directory submission, bookmarking, posting classified ads, writing and submitting effective blogs and articles, image sharing, video sharing, social media posting, forum, press release, infographics and many more. While doing off-page keep in mind that quality is more important than quantity.
7. Optimize your SEO for yahoo, bing, duckduckgo search engines.
Some recent developments suggest that in coming year 2015 other search engines begin to take more market share. So it will make it important to have visibility across these search engines in addition to just Google. So optimize your SEO for other search engines like yahoo, bing, duckduckgo etc.
8. Optimize your site for mobile traffic.
Recent study shows that optimizing for mobile has been a significant priority for businesses in 2014, but 2015 will be the year that mobile strategies move beyond simply having a responsive site or mobile app, and focus on mobile-optimized content and social media marketing as well. So optimizing your site, content and social media posts for mobile users will become the necessary aspect for increasing your business. .
9. In-Depth knowledge of using Google analytics and Webmasters tools.
Google analytics is a web analytics tool that gives us following information
• Visitors flow- It will give the information about total number of visitors to your site, time spent by visitor on your site, returning visitors, geographical search location and many more.
• Web Traffic Report- This will give the web traffic report including organic, referral, social, paid and other traffic. It will give you an idea from where we are getting more traffic.
• Keyword Details- It includes keywords that brings traffic to your site, search queries used by users.
• Real time visitors- It gives real time site visitors info like flow and time spent by visitors, location of visitors.
• Goal conversion- The conversion rates for the goals you set on your site.
Google Webmaster Tools
Google webmaster tool helps us to understand your search traffic and how users are finding your site. It gives information about your page visibility on Google.
• Crawl Errors- It includes information about site errors that Contains DNS, server connectivity, Robots.txt fetch status. It also gives information about URL errors of your site.
• Search Queries- Gives information about
- Search queries used by users.
- Total number of impressions received against the Search query.
- Total number of clicks to your website.
• Sitemaps- Gives information about number of URL’s submitted and number of URL’s indexed.
13. Make your social media presence strong (Google+, Face book, twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
Social media directly impacts your business’s search engine optimization efforts and search engines influence your social media presence in competitive market. The more likes & comments on your social pages like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc the more popular will be your business in world. This helps an SEO expert in link building for your website traffic. Hence, make our social Media presence as strong as you can to grow your business.
14. Using Unique SEO strategies for increasing site traffic.
Above all are standard strategies used to increase traffic. Other than that we have to use unique SEO strategies to increase the traffic. For more SEO tips Contact Innothoughts.
Read about Innothoughts SEO packages.
For more SEO tips keep in touch with innothoughts. Drop an email at email@example.com